TecnoCampus is a mixed innovation ecosystem. Affiliated to the Pompeu Fabra University, TecnoCampus connects students in all fields with companies.
- 19 double degrees;
- Technological park filled with business presence;
- Aims to train 3 900 students.
Tecnocampus is an Science and innovation Campus, a combination of an university center and a Technology park, a real ecosystem where university and companies go hand in hand. The TecnoCampus Foundation is a non-profit organisation initiated by Mataró City Council .
The university offer of the Tecnocampus has been expanded, with studies in the fields of engineering, video games, audiovisual, business management, marketing, logistics, tourism, nursing, activity physics and sport, physiotherapy or nutrition. The 19 degrees and double degrees that can be taken are complemented by postgraduate and master’s studies, with the seal of Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), to which the TecnoCampus university center is affiliated.
The technology park offers the regional business network a window to internationalisation, financing and growth services, this is specifically relevant to the more than one hundred companies based at the park.
Gender Equality Plan
Our organization has a Gender Equality Plan (GEP) covering the elements listed below:
- Publication: formal document published on the institution’s website and signed by the top management;
- Dedicated resources: commitment of human resources and gender expertise to implement it;
- Data collection and monitoring: sex/gender disaggregated data on personnel (and students for establishments concerned) and annual reporting based on indicators;
- Training: Awareness raising/trainings on gender equality and unconscious gender biases for staff and decision-makers;
- Content-wise, recommended areas to be covered and addressed via concrete measures and targets are:
- work-life balance and organisational culture;
- gender balance in leadership and decision-making;
- gender equality in recruitment and career progression;
- integration of the gender dimension into research and teaching content;
- measures against gender-based violence including sexual harassment