Smart, embedded systems are found everywhere in our daily lives, from mobile phones to household appliances, from robotic manufacturing systems to aeroplanes, satellites, healthcare devices, and even elevators.
With the rapid development of Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things, our dependence on smart technology will only continue to increase, meaning companies are actively recruiting forward-thinking, creative engineers, innovators, system architects, and specialists equipped with the ability to innovate the embedded systems of tomorrow. Thanks to the Embedded Systems master’s programme, you will acquire the skills and confidence to compete in this booming field.
The interdisciplinary master’s programme is designed to equip you with all the insights on the role of embedded systems in a smart society, and the practical skills to transform innovative ideas into smart solutions. The master’s curriculum will cover everything from the basics of embedded systems to the job-specific skills demanded by such roles as:
- Embedded systems and solutions engineer
- Robotic systems software engineer
- Embedded operating systems software developer
- Hardware engineer
- Wireless embedded software engineer
- Audio software systems engineer
- Autonomous vehicle systems engineer
- Automotive systems engineer
- Internet of Things solutions architect
- Software test engineer
- Embedded systems R&D test engineer
- Space vehicle software test and systems engineer
To enhance the learning experience, the programme includes an opportunity to apply your new skills and knowledge towards creating state-of-the-art services and solutions based on embedded systems.
Sweden, Finland, Italy, Hungary, Estonia
Deep tech fields
Advanced Computing / Quantum Computing
Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Sweden