The general objective of this course is to provide professional skill development and hand-on experience in the field of FPGA/SoC-based Digital Systems Design, using HDL description languages and reconfigurable microprocessor systems.
Participants will gain:
- theoretical knowledge of FPGA/SoC structures, understanding their possibilities and limitations
- knowledge of specific CAD software tools for FPGA – and SoC – based systems
- knowledge of Hardware Description Languages and their efficient usage for Digital Design creation
- developing skills for testing, debug and optimization of digital projects for speed and/or area
- gaining knowledge of how to use the FPGA-specific digital components efficiently: BRAM, DDR controllers, Clocking Circuits etc.
- developing systematic design and methodologies that combine analysis simulation and practical experiments
Deep tech fields
Electronics & Photonics