The programme trains learners to become a Cloud Platform Engineer, preparing them for technological duties related to cloud computing, including design, maintenance and support. Moreover, participants will learn to:
- Implement alerts that warn engineers when something is going wrong, or is likely to go wrong soon.
- Troubleshooting errors for cloud infrastructure
- Deploy software and/or configuration to fleets of computers based on defined rules and processes.
- Write and update documentation and knowledge base articles for internal and external readers.
- Create cloud resources (cloud servers, databases, etc) from the web console, command line or using infrastructure as code tools like Terraform.